Our Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death & Traumatic Brain Injury
We listen carefully to your concerns
The Lawrence Firm, P.S.C. is a dedicated law firm supporting clients in Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death and Traumatic Brain Injury cases. Based in Covington, we have 41 years of experience in the courts throughout all of Kentucky. Our approachable attorneys immediately put you at ease about your legal problem. We are focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read our profiles to get to know us better.
Our attorneys understand the stress you may feel from a variety of legal matters
The Lawrence Firm, P.S.C. knows how to navigate the complexities of Kentucky law. Our lawyers can be your trusted advisors, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Medical Malpractice: When you need to seek medical treatment, you are putting your trust in your doctor and the other medical staff. If that trust is broken and their negligence results in your injury, you have the right to seek compensation. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to helping you with your medical malpractice case.
- Wrongful Death: The unexpected loss of a loved one is devastating, especially when their death was caused by another’s reckless behavior. At our firm, we believe that the negligent parties need to be held responsible for their careless actions. Our compassionate wrongful death attorneys are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the maximum compensation for your loss.
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Suffering from a brain injury can have catastrophic consequences, ranging from memory loss to vision loss, or even death. If you or a loved one has incurred a traumatic brain injury due to the negligence of another, our compassionate attorneys can help you seek justice.
- Nursing Home Abuse: When your elderly loved one enters a nursing home, you are placing your trust in the facility’s nurses and staff to protect and care for your family member. If this trust is broken, resulting in the neglect or abuse of your loved one, turn to our experienced nursing home abuse attorneys to hold the responsible parties accountable. We have the knowledge and skill to guide you through the legal process.
- Trucking Accidents: If you or a loved one has been involved in a truck accident, you have the right to pursue just compensation. Our trucking accident attorneys provide compassionate and understanding representation throughout the legal process.
- Auto Accidents: Suffering from an injury due to the negligence of another motorist can be devastating. If you have been involved in an auto accident caused by a careless or reckless driver, you have the right to just compensation. Our compassionate attorneys guide you through the legal process.
- Products Liability: When you purchase a product, you trust that it will not harm you. An injury caused by a defective product can have major consequences on your life. Contact an experienced and caring products liability attorney to help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Personal Injury: If you or a loved one have been injured due to somebody else’s negligence, you may be eligible for compensation. Our experienced personal injury attorneys provide understanding and compassionate representation during your time of need. We guide you through the legal process, giving you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
- Toxic Torts: Whether you were exposed to toxic substances at work or through contamination in your local environment, this exposure can result in disease or injury. Our toxic tort attorneys investigate cases of toxic exposure on your behalf, and we help get fair compensation for your injuries.
When you work with The Lawrence Firm, P.S.C., you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact our compassionate Covington law firm today
The Lawrence Firm, P.S.C. cares about your personal situation. Let our lawyers help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at our offices, conveniently located in Covington. Call the firm at 859-999-0443 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.